Teleologic has designed and developed learning products and environments for each branch of the armed
forces, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and numerous private corporations.
Customization is important to Teleologic's clients. Our clients tend to be organizations with unique eLearning needs not well suited to more generic solutions. We have a proven track record of successful learning design accomplished through customized services and products carefully crafted to fit the needs of each client. Consequently, our clients perceive Teleologic to have an unusually strong commitment to client service and quality.
A Sample of Our Clients
Some of Teleologic's clients include:
- Air Force Institute for Advanced Distributed Learning
- Army Medical Department Center and School
- Boeing Corporation
- CATERPILLAR Worldwide
- McGraw-Hill Publishing
- McLean County Museum of History
- National Foreign Language Center
- Naval Postgraduate School
- San Francisco State University
- Tri-Care Management Activity (U.S. Dept. of Defense)
- U.S. Homeland Security Department's Office for Domestic Preparedness